Lippo Meikarta Cikarang has been designed with a modern city concept, the following are supporting facilities:
- Central Park of 100 Ha ;
- International Olympic Center ;
- Top 3 Universities ;
- 50 High Schools (5 Top) & 100 Primary schools (10 Top) ;
- International Hospital ;
- Direct Access Toll Gate ;
- Shopping Mall 300,000 sqm ;
- International Finance Centre ;
- Industrial Research Centre ;
- Convention Centre 200,000 people capacities ;
- City Library ;
- Opera Theatres ;
- Indonesian Sillicon Valley ;
- 5 Star International Hotels : The Ritz-Carlton, Hyat, Mandarin Oriental, St. Regis Hotels & Resorts, Four Seasons.
- 4 Layers of Coherent Internal Road Network.
Transportation Access : 6 New Infrastructure Development :
- Patimban Deep Seaport Partial Target : 2019 Fully operational : 2022 ;
- Kertajati International Airport Progress : 34% Target : Early 2019 ;
- LRT (Light Rail Transport) – Cawang – Bekasi Timur – Cikarang Station 1st Corridor Cawang/ Bekasi Timur now under construction 2nd Corridor Cikarang Station will be integrated with the APM (Monorail) system ;
- Automated People Mover (Monorail) Tech. Feasibility Study : Q4 2017 Start constructing : 2018 Target finished : 2020 ;
- Jakarta – Cikampek elevated toll Side road has started Preparation both sides Starting column & lanes / current median toll-road ;
- Speed Train Jakarta – Bandung.